Every wedding deserves a perfect celebration of the joyous occassion. And to ensure that the ceremony is blissful, lots of preparation and planning are needed. Missing a single thing can ruin the entire party. The foremost thing to before starting with the preparation process is to make an organised to-do-list. Stated below is a brief step-by-step guide to planning a wedding ceremony
1. Guest List – The first step of preparing a wedding ceremony is to plan a structured guest list. Prepare a list of the people whom you want to invite. Don’t forget to include the names of your colleagues, friends and relatives. Re-check the list and ensure that it has been completed properly. Next select an invitation cards and start sending them out to your guests at least a month before the grand ceremony.
2. Venue – Wedding ceremonies are generally held at banquet halls or in open garden areas. Select a venue according to your choice and preference. Make sure the place is nearer to your house. This will save you travel expenses to some extent.
3. Food – Another vital thing that of wedding planning is the food. It is very important to decide a menu carefully. Make sure you nclude both vegan and non-veg dishes in your menu card. Arrange a cocktail bar too, if possible. Don’t forget to order a wedding cake along with some multi flavoured cupcakes as well. It is very important to treat your guests well with tasty cuisines. Therefore, don’t compromise with the food and its quality ever.
4. Wedding dress – As a bride it is mandatory for you to look perfect on your wedding day. Your appearance will highlight the entire ambience of the event. Thus, it is very important to choose a wedding dress properly. While selecting it, consider your body shape, size and shade. Don’t select a dress that can create a weird look. Always opt for something simple yet glamorous. It is best to consult with an expert of any reputed bridal shop in Sydney in order to get the perfect piece!
5. Appointments – Planning a wedding ceremony also requires a lot of appointments. You need to appoint a professional photographer, videographer, florist, catering service, make up artist, and so on. All the appointments must be done at least 6 to 4 months before the wedding day. Don’t forget to give them a final reminder a week before the ceremony.
Thus get ready to experience a beautiful wedding day by following all the aforementioned tips.