Planning a wedding ceremony can often be a stressful job. If you wish to avoid last minute rushes, here is the ultimate wedding checklist that has been framed only for you. The list is basically a countdown of the main things that are required for planning a unique and inexpensive wedding event :
1. 12 months before the wedding:
- Book a photographer and videographer.
- Start researching your wedding dress.
- Research the potential wedding suppliers and services including florist, invitation
- cards, make up professionals, cake decor artist and music performers.
- Visit and book your preferred reception venue.
- Decide the type of entertainment you want for your guests.
- Send “save the date” cards to your desired guests.
2. 8 to 10 months before the ceremony:
- Decide your honeymoon destination.
- Contact event planners if you need some guidance about arranging the party.
- Book ceremony band, DJ or music for the reception party.
- Check out the best shop serving quality and fresh wedding cakes in Brisbane and book your cake.
- Reserve accommodation for your invited guests.
3. 6 to 8 months before the wedding ceremony:
- Get in touch with all the appointed wedding suppliers and remind them about the date once again.
- Start planning your honeymoon trip, ensure that your passports are updated, or if required, order new ones.
4. 4 to 6 months before the wedding ceremony
- Choose bridesmaid dresses and groomsman suits
- Order the wedding stationeries.
- Book your wedding vehicle.
- Check and appoint your priest / registrar.
- Start gathering addresses for your invitees’ guest list and create a spreadsheet for sending RSVPs.
5. 2 to 3 months before the event
- Choose and order the wedding rings.
- Send invitation cards to your invited guests.
- Book a hairdresser to arrange your hair style trial.
- Attend wedding dress fitting sessions.
- Get gifts for bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, and each other.
6. 4 weeks before the marriage ceremony
- Prepare all the last minute adjustments with your wedding suppliers.
7. 1 week before the event
- Create your preferred table plan.
- Print place cards.
- Pamper yourself with manicure, pedicure and other arrangements.
- Provide the caterer with your final head counts.
- Pack your overnight luggage for the reception party.
- Remind the wedding vendors and suppliers about the final date.
8. A day before your wedding ceremony
- Ensure your wedding cake is on track and will be delivered at the reception venue.
- Confirm pick up times with your hired wedding vehicle company
- Arrange the payments to be made at the end of the party to all the suppliers and vendors.
Make sure you consider all things mentioned in the checklist while arranging your grand wedding ceremony.